Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kind Reminder

Hey all, just want to post and say thanks to all of you who take time to share and leave courteous remarks. I appreciate both those who are LDS and non LDS, who take time to share their thoughts. I may not always agree, but I do appreciate your taking time to share what you believe. I generally will approve messages you leave here, even if I don't agree. Be warned though, that I will be reading the "tone" and if it hints of condescension or rudeness, it will not be posted.
I also want to say once again ( I think I said this once before) that I will not post comments that are in any shape or way critical or demeaning about my family, my children, my husband etc. That will not be accepted and your comments will not be posted. Period. This is my blog, and as such I will not tolerate remarks about my personal life.
If you wish to share a remark about how you disagree with my beliefs, I will not be offended, but I will not accept remarks geared at my family or my relationships.
I hope that clarifies things and hopefully this won't become an issue.

Thanks for letting me get that off my heart,
gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for taking time to read my blog and for leaving a courteous comment.:) May God bless you!!

~ gloria ~