Friday, July 10, 2009

And another thing....

Upon re-reading my post I left yesterday, I wanted to add that the content of what I post here on my blog is just that *mine*. It is not up for discussion. That is, I blog about what *I* chose to blog about folks. If you don't like what I have to say here, I respect that, but in no way does that give anyone the right to tell me what I shall share or not share. That's simply not any one's call to make but the Lord's. I have mentioned this before, but I will say it again... I pray about what I write hear. I don't just write. Sometimes the Lord leads me to be quiet. Sometimes He lays something on my heart. He leads and directs, I follow. It's that simple. I understand that LDS readers may not appreciate what I share here, but that doesn't give them the right to tell me what I shall write or not write -- it's just not your call folks. It's God's call.

Thanks for taking time to stop by and read my thoughts,

Gloria

6 comments:

  1. I love your new picture Gloria! You are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessica. What a kind thing to say. Especially since I am feeling my age these days.. ( over 40 w/ 10 kids does that to a person!! LOL!)

    God bless,
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You cannot possibly have ten kids. You are joking right? Do you ever get any rest, peace and quiet? I'm just astounded that someone can manage all of that. My wife and I have one child (young adult) who we adopted when she was an infant. We were forty years old and married for eighteen years. Biggest and most rewarding job of my life. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous-

    Hello. Yes, I most definately have 10 kids and yes they keep me very busy!! Every once in a while I am able to steal quiet moment!! LOL! My early morning hours are precious to me.... when the kids are sleeping and the house is still and quiet.. that's when I regroup, pray, think and ponder. God is good, He gives me the daily grace to love and lead these kids.
    Thanks for stopping by,
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Gloria,

    Just wondering if we can discuss sanctification and free will here. My question is - how do our works affect the sanctification process?

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tom! I would be happy to discuss here if you wish. I did respond to your question on Tim's blog, so you may wish to check back there.
    Kind regards,
    gloria

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for taking time to read my blog and for leaving a courteous comment.:) May God bless you!!

~ gloria ~