Monday, May 9, 2011

Transitioning out of Mormonism

Greetings!

It has been a long long time since I have blogged here. I have kept this blog up to share with those who cross my path, who are interested in hearing about my journey out of Mormonism.
It's a lot easier to refer them to this blog vs. telling people over and over again. :)

Recently, I came across a series of videos that are geared at helping LDS transition out of the LDS faith community. These are excellent, and I wanted to share them here. They are helpful not only for ex-LDS, but also for members of the Body of Christ, who wish to understand and minister to those in their lives who have come out of the LDS church.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=FBBJECNU

If you wish to share your thoughts about the videos, I would love to hear from you.

Grateful for grace,

gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for taking time to read my blog and for leaving a courteous comment.:) May God bless you!!

~ gloria ~